In-Home Caregivers/ Home Health Aides in Ossipee, New Hampshire
- Conduct care planning assessments to identify problems and current/ future needs.
- Eligibility for assistance and need for services.
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help and address additional health needs and concerns.
- Review financial, legal and medical issues and offering referrals to professional services for addressing problems and conserving assets.
- Crisis intervention.
- Act as a liaison to families, Physicians and long-distance care givers.
- Offer guidance in identifying alternative housing options and facilitate transitions.
- Provide counseling, psychosocial support, education and advocacy for elders and their families.
- Offering guidance in identifying alternative housing options and facilitating transitions.